Our full-time distance nursing programs are designed to help you quickly reach your goal of becoming a nurse so you can start a new and meaningful career. You can expect the same high-quality learning experience from these online programs as you would if you attended on campus.
What can I expect from my online learning experience at Elmhurst?
- Dedicated student success advisors will guide you every step of the way, from application through graduation, to ensure you have access to the resources you need to be successful.
- A placement coordinator will work with you to secure a placement site and a preceptor to provide a seamless clinical placement process.
- You’ll receive support and mentorship from caring faculty who are committed to your success.
- Seven-week asynchronous courses provide some flexibility in your schedule.
- Robust content is designed for the eLearner and delivered through an education portal.
What is Elmhurst University's philosophy of managing online programs?
While Elmhurst University Department of Nursing is recognized for our quality education and excellent outcomes, our commitment to student success is what defines us. Our faculty provides students with individualized attention and are passionate about helping students succeed and achieve their dreams.