Our full-time distance nursing programs are designed to help you quickly reach your goal of becoming a nurse so you can start a new and meaningful career. You can expect the same high-quality learning experience from these online programs as you would if you attended on campus.
What can I expect from my online learning experience at Elmhurst?
- Dedicated student success advisors will guide you every step of the way, from application through graduation, to ensure you have access to the resources you need to be successful.
- A placement coordinator will work with you to secure clinical placements.
- You’ll receive support and mentorship from caring faculty who are committed to your success.
- Seven-week asynchronous courses provide some flexibility in your schedule.
- Robust content is designed for the eLearner and delivered through an education portal.