The distance ABSN is a full-time program designed to get you to your goal of becoming a nurse in under two years. You can expect the same high-quality learning experience in this accelerated, online program as you would if you attended the University campus.
What can I expect from my online learning experience at Elmhurst?
- Dedicated student success advisors will guide you every step of the way, from application through graduation, to ensure you have access to the resources you need to be successful.
- A placement coordinator will work with you to secure a placement site and a preceptor to provide a seamless clinical placement process.
- You’ll receive support and mentorship from caring faculty who are committed to your success.
- Seven-week asynchronous courses provide some flexibility in your schedule.
- Robust content is designed for the eLearner and delivered through an education portal.