Your enrollment advisor will help ensure you meet all of the requirements for the distance ABSN. Admission requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university
- Minimum 3.2 cumulative GPA
- Completion of prerequisite courses
You will need 25 credit hours of prerequisite courses and you must have earned a "C" or better in each with a minimum 2.8 GPA within the science prerequisite courses.
- Anatomy and Physiology I (4 credits)
- Anatomy and Physiology II (4 credits)
- Microbiology with Lab (4 credits)
- Statistics (3 credits)
- General Chemistry with Lab (4 credits)
- Lifespan Psychology (3 credits)
- Abnormal Psychology (3 credits)
If you haven’t yet earned credit for these courses, your enrollment advisor will help you with the next steps.